As a result of our recent acquisition, New Markets Media & Intelligence is looking for a new Business Development Manager to drive further growth.
We're interested in people with a passion for the frontiers of international markets and developing economies who can converse naturally on all aspects, from politics to financial regulation to investment flows, blockchain, impact investing, and private equity.
If the above sounds like you, or someone you know, we'd love to hear from you!
Business Development Manager Role
New Markets Media & Intelligence works with the most influential journalists, research analysts, events organisers, entrepreneurs and investment institutions to tell the untold stories of challenges and opportunities across frontier, emerging and new technology markets around the world.
Our clients include household name asset managers controlling hundreds of billions of dollars. We organise flagship events for organisations including Bloomberg, the Institute of International Finance, Fitch Ratings and Aberdeen Standard. We create TV shows, white papers, op-eds, webinars – multiple content formats.
Following our recent acquisition by APQ Global Limited, a London Stock Exchange listed company, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive further growth. Successful applicants will have a passion for the frontiers of international markets and developing economies, and converse naturally on all aspects, from politics to financial regulation to investment flows, blockchain, impact investing and private equity.
The immediate requirement is to open up conversations with potential clients, schedule follow-up calls with the senior team, and finalize new contracts. There is potential to then lead the media and editorial content for the new clients.
Services offered by New Markets Media & Intelligence include:
- Media engagement, strategic communications, PR
- TV and journalist interviews, including training
- Initiating, writing and editing content such as op-eds, white papers, websites
- Investor relations, engagement and outreach; client materials
- Events organization and public speaking roles, including training
- Networking between investors, media and other key influencers
- Advisory, research and intelligence on emerging and frontier markets
The successful candidate will be a
- disciplined self-starter committed to meeting agreed targets
- fluent English speaker and writer, ideally with further language skills
- proficient user of CRM, administrative tools, and databases
- news junkie, particularly relating to developing economies and technology
- natural, trustworthy & sophisticated interlocutor and sales person
- creative at heart, passionate about all forms of expression and discovery
Location: London or remote within EMEA / Americas time zone
Remuneration: Salary commensurate to experience; commission incentives
Co. information: www.newmarkets.media
Linked In: Gavin Serkin